Comprehensive Plan & Design Services. As a team of professionals, we want to make sure your project is covered from every angle, therefore we work closely with architects and surveyors to provide you with a complete Plan & Design package
- an initial, yet crucial phase in every building project.
We visit you at your home to take measurements, discuss all options, and suggest the most optimal solution for your new home extension or conversion. We carefully listen to all your requirements to understand your vision and what is expected of us.
Each of the Plan & Design phase steps is equally important and our experience, flexibility and professional
yet friendly approach make the whole process hassle- and stress-free.
01. Project inception If you plan to extend you home, our Plan & Design team can help you transfer your vision and ideas into reality. We solely specialise in home extensions and loft conversions therefore you can rely on our thorough expertise and the 'know-how'.
We cover and assist in all aspects of the initial planning and prepare building regulations drawings necessary for the project to be approved by the local authorities.
02. Site Survey We schedule a home visit so we can meet in person and discuss your ideas and requirements in detail. We survey the site and take all measurements, we also take photos for project reference and address any project related concerns you may have.
We offer our Plan & Design services on a fixed price basis and no matter how simple or complex your project seems, our creative and skilled team addresses all your requirements.
03. Design Brief Once we thoroughly discussed the project with you, we draft your vision and propose floorplans for your review and approval. We understand the importance of amending the original idea in order to be absolutely sure the layout works perfectly fine for you.
We don't charge anything extra for this service. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our work and the final result.
04. Project planning Our experienced team acts as a buffer between you and the authorities and minimises any stress related to preparing required paperwork, and also chasing up the application after we submit it on your behalf.
The planning set we prepare includes the proposed and existing plans together with any other relevant paperwork to support your application and have it validated as soon as possible. We stay in touch with the council and keep you informed about any progress.
05. Planning validation It may take up to 8 weeks for the application to be validated by the local council and once it is confirmed as valid, we will contact you to schedule a visit with an assigned Case Officer.
This usually is a brief inspection on site where the CO may want to take some photos and have a look around before the final approval is granted.
06. Building phase As the application awaits to be validated by the council, we arrange Party Wall Agreements, necessary to comply with all legislation. We also produce drawings for our on-site team and plan a schedule of works accompanied by the budget plan so the implementation process is smooth and consistent.
Once we have it all in place, the construction phase begins and we carry out all works with accordance to health and safety and the agreed schedule.